4010Re: 535is A NEW over heating problem

  • Robert Allan
    21 Nov 13:50
      I thought the batteries were only for the service indicator, don't
      forget that the heater is also a good "gauge" for determining how
      hot the coolant is. so you can work out whether the guage or the
      cooling system is faulty

      --- In bmwe28@..., Guy DiCesare <guydicesare2000@y...>

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic