4012Re: [bmw e28] any ideas of the price for a 528i manual 1982 in Australia?

  • David Field
    21 Nov 23:24
      Robert Allan <robertmichael.allan@...> wrote: Hello,

      I've been searching and searching and i seem to run into alot of
      contradictory information about the market price for a e28 528i in
      Australia at the moment. some places say 4-7000 and others 2-3500
      now i know i bought mine for 2500 on the road..... but that was pretty
      cheap and i am considering putting a couple of grand into it (bushes
      shocks tyres etc.). its a nice car with leather interior and is mostly
      in VGC, but i don't want to put alot of money into it if it makes no
      different to the eventual price i will sell it for.

      Thanks,
      Rob
      Hi Rob, Don't know if this helps but I got 2 x 1982 Auto 520i's in New Zealand for NZ$2000. One is very original condition,full service history ( I am 4th owner - genuine 111700 miles - UK new) and in good condition.The other is NZ new,blown motor but otherwise good condition (even had 3/4 tank of fuel!)Same trim as going car,which is a big bonus - over here mechanicals are average price but trim is very expensive - if you can get it. Regards Dave Field.