4019Re: [bmw e28] How Can I Get The Two Sets Of BACKLIGHTS

  • Frances Camara
    Dec 4, 2005
      hay,
      how are ya?
      try wrekers,ebay or the trading post for peps selling parts.
      takecare
      chao

      aleon47g <gallegoal@...> wrote:
      I am looking for the rear lights of my BMW 520i E28. Anyone of you all
      know how can I get them? I am looking everyday in a USED PARTS magazine
      specialiced in this matters but I have had no succes.
      Thank a lot
      A. León