4020Re: How Can I Get The Two Sets Of BACKLIGHTS

  • graham_e28
    Dec 5, 2005
      --- In bmwe28@..., "aleon47g" <gallegoal@t...> wrote:
      > I am looking for the rear lights of my BMW 520i E28. Anyone of you all
      > know how can I get them? I am looking everyday in a USED PARTS magazine
      > specialiced in this matters but I have had no succes.
      > Thank a lot
      > A. León

      If you don't have any sucess finding used parts....as I couldn't, try
      Euro car parts - www.eurocarparts.com .You can order on-line, or by
      phone (they have depots all over but their one at Wembley, Middlesex
      is Tel 0208956 5050 or Fax. 0208956 5001)

      UK price as at 11/11/05 was £64.05 GBP each plus VAT- delivery will be
      free in UK and normally next day or maximum 48 hrs. Delivery within
      Europe varies, and to countries outside there's no VAT. Guys on the
      phones are very helpful provided you specify what model eg. E28 520i
      manual, no air con etc., and year of manufacture.
      happy hunting
      Graham Holland
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic