4039Re: [bmw e28] heat inquiry #2

  • Guy DiCesare
    Dec 11, 2005
      Hi all. My 88 535is has HOT heat while sitting still
      which cools within seconds when I start driving. The
      blower motor has made intermittent noise for years but
      now the noise gets worse as I accelerate (but doesn't
      seem to have any decrease in output though). Weird
      problem, I know. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
      Thanks Guy