Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

40521988 535is

Expand Messages
  • tomxx72002
    Dec 13, 2005
      I had a piece from the roof of my car fall off. It was attached
      the rear window on the side of the roof above the rear wheel and
      is one on each side of the car. Its about 18 inches long and three
      inches wide. I believe it covers a vent. What is it called and where
      can get one? thanks,Tom
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic