4056Re: [bmw e28] 1988 535is

  • Tom Ferretti
    Dec 13, 2005
      tom,
      contact me in regards to the vent cover, you can reach me at tomfer1@...

      tomxx72002 <no_reply@...> wrote:
      I had a piece from the roof of my car fall off. It was attached
      behind
      the rear window on the side of the roof above the rear wheel and
      there
      is one on each side of the car. Its about 18 inches long and three
      inches wide. I believe it covers a vent. What is it called and where
      can get one? thanks,Tom