4061RE: [bmw e28] Power problems with 1985 (C Reg) 520i

  • dave ruiz
    Dec 15, 2005
      Have you done a fuel pressure test? -Dave Ruiz

      If you plant poison ivy, you won't harvest strawberries. - William Stephens
      When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-- who died peacefully in
      his sleep.
      Not screaming like all the passengers in his car."
      --Author Unknown