4066Re: [bmw e28] heat inquiry #2

  • Ed MacVaugh
    Dec 17, 2005
      This is the part here in the states. I have used the cheaper one
      successfully, but no one ever got fired for buying Bosch replacement parts.

      <http://catalog.eautopartscatalog.com/zygmunt/wizard.jsp?partner=zygmunt&clientid=www.bimmerparts.com&baseurl=http://www.bimmerparts.com/&cookieid=1OQ0KMD5Y1OQ0KMJKD&year=1988&make=BM&model=M5--001&category=R&part=Mono+Valve+Repair+Kit>

      Ed