4070Brake light part information- use www.realoem.com

  • Larry R.
    Dec 20, 2005
      The web site www.realoem.com is a fast and easy way to
      find the actual BMW part numbers for this search.

      In your case, you might have to fudge the steering
      from right to left or however they are supposed to be
      in the country this part was sent to or assembled for

      I love that site! Plus it gives build through data so
      you do need to know build dates from the door. But
      then you can check for just about anything!

      Good luck.