4075Money for kids for Nothing

  • Craig Newman
    Dec 22, 2005
      >Just think of the sour faces it'll cause P&G when they pay out a quid for each one of you who registers!<

      :-)

      Craig

      If you haven't already done so, please register for the Fairy Christmas walk
      you
      don't have to do the walk but Fairy will donate £1 to the charity for every
      person who registers.

      Dear All,
      Just a few days to the Walking for Wishes Fairy Christmas Walk in support of
      Make-A-Wish, the charity that grants the wishes of children aged 3-18 living
      with life-threathening illnesses.

      Please get involved and invite as many friends and family as possible!!! You
      only have to register to join the Fairy Christmas Walk and Fairy will
      automatically donate £1 in the UK or €1.50 in Ireland for every person that
      registers.

      The national walks will take place on the 27th of December. Wherever you are in
      the UK or Ireland, upon registration you will receive a special 'Get Walking'
      pack with tips and materials on how to organise your walk with families and
      friends.

      If you happen to be in London, we've organised a walk at Royal Greenwich Park
      on 27th Dec at 11 am. Celebrity Myleene Klass (cd:uk presenter) will be
      there playing the piano and singing Christmas carols. There will be
      entertainment for the kids and lots of fun.

      Attached is the press release that contains a short story of one of the childs
      wishes.... you can make a big difference to their lives!! Please forward this
      email to as many family and friends as possible and invite them to register at
      www.walkingforwishes.org. No need to give money, just register and Fairy will
      do the rest!!

      Please register and forward this email to your friends, the aim this year is to
      raise £60,000 for Make-A-Wish and grant one wish per day throughout 2006!

      To register just go to: www.walkingforwishes.org or call freephone 0800 106099

      Many thanks
      Kelly Matthews