4092Re: [bmw e28] 1988 528e

  • Gil Thereault
    Dec 31, 2005
      If you have any interest, I have a getrag 260, with removable bell housing in my basement. I can give more details and pics. $350 plus shipping. Contact off list at giln1oiw2001@...

      Gil
      New Britain, CT

      Ken <ken@...> wrote:

      I have decided to part out this car rather than replace the transmission.
      All body parts are good, never hit, seats all work and look good. Alternator
      is new - in the last year I have replaced many parts, blower motor, dash
      module was reworked.

      Car is in Indianapolis - I have pictures to send and a mechanic/body man
      ready to remove them and ship -

      Please contact me by eMail at ken@... phone 317-243-7000 or
      800-875-8600

      I will consider all offers - payment preferred by PayPal.

      Thanks and Happy New Year