4097parts

  • jimcurrie2004
    Jan 8, 2006
      Hi everyone,ive just joined your club. I have had a 525e(1988) for
      about six years now. It's been garaged now for about three years. It
      was running great before i started to neglect it.I am in need of some
      parts and finding it quite difficult to source them. Would be very
      greatful if anyone could help. Im looking for the right part of the
      front bumper,(not chrome),a water pump,two front fog lights,a front
      passenger wing(RHD)and a set of steel wheels as alloys which are not
      metric are to wide.Even a phone No. for parts would be great? Cheers
      everybody!!!
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic