4098Re: parts

  • graham_e28
    Jan 8, 2006
      --- In bmwe28@..., "jimcurrie2004" <jimcurrie2004@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone,ive just joined your club. I have had a 525e(1988) for
      > about six years now. It's been garaged now for about three years. It
      > was running great before i started to neglect it.I am in need of some
      > parts and finding it quite difficult to source them. Would be very
      > greatful if anyone could help. Im looking for the right part of the
      > front bumper,(not chrome),a water pump,two front fog lights,a front
      > passenger wing(RHD)and a set of steel wheels as alloys which are not
      > metric are to wide.Even a phone No. for parts would be great? Cheers
      > everybody!!!

      Jim,
      Welcome - I've not long joined myself with a 520i (1985) - look back
      over previous messages and you'll find there's some really sound and
      interesting info that isn't available anywhere else.

      For those parts I haven't been able to source second hand I have found
      euro carparts excellent. You can order by phone or on-line via
      www.eurocarparts.com. They ship throughout UK , Europe and elswhere
      overseas and have many substitute as well as original parts - prices
      are very competitive and over the phone or by email, the guys are
      very helpful with parts advice. Carriage in UK for orders over £50 is
      free, under £50 at £4.99.

      For first UK contact I would suggest the Wembley branch - Tel 020 8956
      5050 Fax 020 8956 5001. I have used them for a number of parts I
      could not get elsewhere and have always found stuff delivered when it
      was promised, and on the one occasion I had a breakage (tail light
      cluster)there was no hassle and a new part was delivered within 48 hrs
      carriage free.

      Hope this helps,
      Graham
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic