4114Re: [bmw e28] erratic temp gauge

  • Guy DiCesare
    Jan 14, 2006
      Hi everyone. My 88 535is temp gauge behaves very
      strangely (totally erratic). All systems check out OK
      but this really makes me nervous. Someone suggested
      that there is a nut on the back side of the gauge that
      comes loose and does this. Has anyone else ever fixed
      this problem by locating and tightening a single nut?
      Thank for your input. GUY PS: all other gauges are
      fine G