4120Re: [bmw e28] NGK ZGR5A

  • Joel T. Gonzalez
    Jan 20, 2006
      Hi,

      The only thing I can say is a German spark plug with a German car. I have not used anything else so I really can not say that it will not work as you have a part number that matches with your setup. However, it has come to my minor experience that for example on a Japanese car a Nippo-Denso and NGK plug so I would suggest a Beru or a Bosch plug for your car.
      It does not have to be the multi-electrode as I have heard some stories here and there that you would be just dumping your money.

      I hope this helps,

      Joel T. Gonzalez
      San Antonio, TX.
      (83) 528e

      tomxx72002 <no_reply@...> wrote:
      I purchased a 1988 535is last month and when I checked the plugs I had
      AC Delco R42XLS installed in the motor. The owner manual says Bosch
      WR9LS but I have been told NGK ZGR5A work well. I believe they are
      cheaper and easy to obtain. Has anyone had experience using the NGK's?
      thanks,Tom