4121Re: [bmw e28] NGK ZGR5A

  • dave ruiz
    Jan 20, 2006
      I have used NGK plugs in German cars for years with excelent results! I
      wouldn't hesitate to use them.-Dave Ruiz

      If you plant poison ivy, you won't harvest strawberries. - William Stephens
      When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-- who died peacefully in
      his sleep.
      Not screaming like all the passengers in his car."
      --Author Unknown