4129Re: [bmw e28] parts

  • rpboothe
    Jan 28, 2006
      I'm looking for the center console (heater controls and stereo
      housing) for a 528e (mine is 1987). Have you completely parted out
      your car yet? Also, I need an ashtray for the left rear passenger
      door and the headlight switch module. How is your dashboard foam?
      If I can find an uncracked dashboard I might be interested in it.

      --- In bmwe28@..., Tom Ferretti <tom_ferretti@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hello There Jim,
      > I have a 1986 528e that I have been parting out, I am certain
      that i have at least some of the parts you are requesting. The
      wheels I know are available. You can reach me at Tomfer1@c... This
      site does not allow for a sale forum and rightfully so, reach me at
      my e-mail address and we can take it from there.

      Have a good day, Tom

      > jimcurrie2004 <jimcurrie2004@y...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone,ive just joined your club. I have had a 525e(1988)
      for
      > about six years now. It's been garaged now for about three years.
      It
      > was running great before i started to neglect it.I am in need of
      some
      > parts and finding it quite difficult to source them. Would be very
      > greatful if anyone could help. Im looking for the right part of
      the
      > front bumper,(not chrome),a water pump,two front fog lights,a
      front
      > passenger wing(RHD)and a set of steel wheels as alloys which are
      not
      > metric are to wide.Even a phone No. for parts would be great?
      Cheers
      > everybody!!!

      Service.