4147Re: [bmw e28] Door lock broken '88 528e

  • Matt R
    Feb 5, 2006
      I too have the same issue w/ my 87 535i. What I've
      been told is that you can order a complete lock
      assembly (only from the dealer). You'll need you
      original key, VIN number and they should be able to
      set you up w/ a new lock assembly. I've yet to do it
      mainly because the trunk & pass. door still work fine.
      You'll be looking at a few hundred bucks though.
      Good luck

      Matt