4153Please help !!!!

  • sunny vadher
    Feb 7, 2006
      Can anyone help? I have a 1985 E28 518i and im in desperate need of an Idle control valve. My car is currently pinging / hunting when it warms up to the extent that it cut out as soon as I put my foot on the brake to slow down. Does anyone know when I can get one quick? I live in Ilford Essex.

      Here's looking forward to receiving some info from anyone that can save my car.

      Sunny