4156Re: [bmw e28] front end failure mystery

  • Ron Kall
    Feb 9, 2006
      I could see where new struts would be in order.
      It's a shame to go through all that pain and
      put the old ones back. The labor to do it is a
      real pain, plus if they are old, then the tops
      get rusted to the place they sit. I replaced the
      springs and struts on the front in my 86 528 e
      about 3 years ago, mileage at 240k. Well worth it,
      I thought at the time. Ride improved big time.

      Ron Kall
      Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

      1986 528e
      1985 535i