4159Re: [bmw e28] What do you need?

  • Robert Booth
    Feb 10, 2006
      I want:
      1.) left side passenger door ashtray (assuming it is vintage 81-88 model year e28)
      2.) a coolant sensor (in the cap of the coolant overflow bottle)
      3.) trunk carpeting
      4.) headlight switch and bracket (insert)
      5.) fog light switch and bracket (insert)
      6.) rear-window defroster on/off button
      7.) the plastic button on the fold-down arm-rest pivot for the front passenger seat
      8.) last but certainly the most expensive, the entire cylinder head w/valvetrain.

      Please give me some idea of which items you're willing to part with and how much for each.

      Also, do you have the dashboard on-board computer or the plain clock. I have a flaky on-board computer and would happily replace it with just a clock.

      straightouttatrumpton <straightouttatrumpton@...> wrote:
      Hi all from a one time regular poster on here (as les741). Had no luck
      selling my old girl so now she's being taken to bits, have already put
      some bits on ebay but have nearly a whole car worth of parts to get
      rid of, let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do for you,
      I don't really want to let it all go for free but I'm not exactly
      going to charge the earth either! so offer me a silly price and you'll
      no doubt get it!

      Les.