4177Help me, please!

  • Steven
    Feb 20, 2006
      Hi to everybody, I hope someone can help me. I have a 520i when I`m driving the car turns off, yes I can feel a progressive lost of power it`s just like it`s running out of fuel. The trouble seem solved by turning off and turning on the engine. I checked the electrical system and it`s right, I changed the fuel filter and the trouble remains. How can I check the fuel pump??? What can I do???