      From: Steven <steven_rik@...>
      Subject: Help me, please!

      Hi to everybody, I hope someone can help me. I have a 520i when I`m driving
      the car turns off, yes I can feel a progressive lost of power it`s just like
      it`s running out of fuel. The trouble seem solved by turning off and turning
      on the engine. I checked the electrical system and it`s right, I changed the
      fuel filter and the trouble remains. How can I check the fuel pump??? What
      can I do???