4181Re: [bmw e28] 524td vibration dampner removal

  • jaybmw533@aol.com
    Feb 21, 2006
      before you start be certain to get everything marked and aligned before the
      belt is removed. The big nut on the crank is the tough part. If you don't keep
      everything aligned it requires a couple special tools to re-align
      everything. I have several photos that may help you. feel free to email me and I will
      send them to you. Do you have a source for td parts? I also have one and I
      would like to do a manual transmission swap, I need a diesel flywheel to
      complete the package. All the td cars here is the US came with automatics.