4182Re: [bmw e28] Help me, please!

  • Frances Camara
    Feb 21, 2006
      hay had the same prob with my 520i 85 model.my car use to die out also.i fixed it by having my air flow meter,it had been tampered with when i had taken to this mechanic 2 fix a problm he tampered with it,idiot.i took it to another mechanic and got the problem fixed.you cant get a second hand one its better to get a genuine part.cya

      Steven <steven_rik@...> wrote: Hi to everybody, I hope someone can help me. I have a 520i when I`m driving the car turns off, yes I can feel a progressive lost of power it`s just like it`s running out of fuel. The trouble seem solved by turning off and turning on the engine. I checked the electrical system and it`s right, I changed the fuel filter and the trouble remains. How can I check the fuel pump??? What can I do???