4192Re: [bmw e28] new member

  • Blake Nancarrow
    Feb 25, 2006
      Quoting grafton_56 <grafton_56@...>:

      > Hi my name is John I have just joined the group,like to say hello
      > from Brisbane Queensland Aust.The weather here is steamy 28 deg.

      John,

      Welcome and greetings from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, just outside
      Toronto, and essentially on the exact opposite side of the planet,
      where it is a windy, snowy, crazy winter. Newfoundland, Canada got 65
      cm of snow today!

      What E28 do you have?

      I have two: a blue 528e with 560 000 km and a brown 528e for parts.

      I'm hoping to visit Oz in the future...

      Cheers,
      Blake

      Blake Nancarrow blaken@...