4193Re: Help me, please!

  • John
    Feb 25, 2006
      --- In bmwe28@..., Steven <steven_rik@y...> wrote:

      > Hi to everybody, I hope someone can help me. I have a 520i when I`m
      driving the car turns off, yes I can feel a progressive lost of power
      it`s just like it`s running out of fuel. The trouble seem solved by
      turning off and turning on the engine. I checked the electrical system
      and it`s right, I changed the fuel filter and the trouble remains. How
      can I check the fuel pump??? What can I do???
      > If you want to check the fuel pump you may need to check 2 pumps
      the first pump (low pressure) in the tank transfers the fuel out of the
      tank then a second pump (high pressure) takes over to the engine.On my
      beemer 528i 1982 there is a cover plate in the boot (trunk) that is the
      low pressure pump and the sender unit. I hope this will help John.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic