4204Re: [bmw e28] Remote Starter

  • Allan Balagot
    Mar 4, 2006
      Thanx for your input. I've been contemplating this but, I rather hear from people if it's a good or bad thing. I'm not as into it as i was before...but thanks again

      Blake Nancarrow <blaken@...> wrote: Quoting rabalagot <rabalagot@...>:

      > I wanted to know what you guys thought about installing a remote
      > started on a manual transmission. Would it be a good idea, or not?
      > Let
      > me know what you think.

      In principle, I don't like these things. But, to each their own...
      You better make sure your emergency/parking brake is in perfect
      order. And avoid parking on hills. Carefully consider security
      issues.

      Cheers,
      Blake

      Blake Nancarrow blaken@...