4232HORRIBLE SHAKING WHEN BRAKING OVER 40 MPH'S/SERIOUS SHAKING OVER 50 MPH'S

  • carlosmciver
    Mar 9, 2006
      HI GUYS, I HAVE TWO PROBLEMS: FIRST, WHEN APPLYING THE BRAKES AT
      SPEEDS OVER 40, IT FEELS LIKE MY FRONT WHEELS ARE GOING TO BREAK OFF,
      IT HAS A SEVERE SIDE TO SIDE SHAKING SO I HAVE TO LET UP AND RE-APPLY
      THE BRAKES. SECOND, WHEN REACHING SPEEDS OVER 55, I GET ALOT OF
      VIBRATION THROUGH THE ENTIRE CAR, ESPECIALLY IN THE STEERING WHEEL.
      IT SEEMS I HAVE TO SPEED UP TO SMOOTH IT OUT. OH I HAVE A 1984 533I
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic