      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
      Of carlosmciver
      Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 7:34 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] HORRIBLE SHAKING WHEN BRAKING OVER 40 MPH'S/SERIOUS
      SHAKING OVER 50 MPH'S

      HI GUYS, I HAVE TWO PROBLEMS: FIRST, WHEN APPLYING THE BRAKES AT SPEEDS
      OVER 40, IT FEELS LIKE MY FRONT WHEELS ARE GOING TO BREAK OFF, IT HAS A
      SEVERE SIDE TO SIDE SHAKING SO I HAVE TO LET UP AND RE-APPLY THE BRAKES.
      SECOND, WHEN REACHING SPEEDS OVER 55, I GET ALOT OF VIBRATION THROUGH THE
      ENTIRE CAR, ESPECIALLY IN THE STEERING WHEEL.
      IT SEEMS I HAVE TO SPEED UP TO SMOOTH IT OUT. OH I HAVE A 1984 533I