4238Re: [bmw e28] HORRIBLE SHAKING WHEN BRAKING OVER 40 MPH'S/SERIOUS SHAKING OVER 50 MPH'S

  • Guy DiCesare
    Mar 9, 2006
      Hi Carlos. I had the same thing and it was the
      thrust arm bushings. It was NOT warped rotors. Once I
      replaced the bushings with UPGRADE POLY bushings (not
      OE type) the problem resolved. I had a mechanic tell
      me I needed tie rod ends, new center link and rotors.
      All I replaced was the bushings and the problem
      stoppped.. Good place to start. Good luck, Guy
      Hey Carlos. I had the same thing