4245What are we driving ?

  • john holst
    Mar 12, 2006
      Hi People, I've been with this group a about week and would it be interesting that members tell us about what they drive ,how long you have had the car etc. etc. what ever you would like to mention. I'll get the ball rolling my beemer
      is a 1982 528i 5 speed manual I bought in 1997 for $4900 australian, it was
      white then. Since then, it has been repainted a metalic dark green and the engine has been over hauled and with the new set of alloy 16" rims and tyres
      it has come a long way and a joy to drive. regards from JOHN