4249Re: [bmw e28] What are we driving ?

  • gary edmonds
    Mar 13, 2006
      Hi John,
      Great idea to find out about each others beemers.
      Mine is an '84 528i Auto alpine white. She has been
      with me for two years. In that time I've had a new
      complete cylinder head/camshaft fitted, 16 inch
      multiblade alloys with Avon ZZR tyres and a retrim in
      pacific blue leather. She is my only car and I
      average 5,000 miles a year, her total mileage is now
      122,000 miles.
      The car cost me 700 pounds sterling, about $1000 US.
      Spent a little bit more than that since!
      Regards,
      Gary Edmonds.

      --- john holst <grafton_56@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Hi People, I've been with this group a about week and
      would it be interesting that members tell us about
      what they drive ,how long you have had the car etc.
      etc. what ever you would like to mention. I'll get the
      ball rolling my beemer
      is a 1982 528i 5 speed manual I bought in 1997 for
      $4900 australian, it was
      white then. Since then, it has been repainted a
      metalic dark green and the engine has been over hauled
      and with the new set of alloy 16" rims and tyres
      it has come a long way and a joy to drive. regards
      from JOHN

      Terms of Service.