4251Re: [bmw e28] HORRIBLE SHAKING WHEN BRAKING OVER 40 MPH'S/SERIOUS SHAKING OVER 50 MPH'S

  • Frances Camara
    Mar 13, 2006
      hay how are you, i had a very similar prob with my 520i 85 model.my prob was when i drove at 55ks and wanted to slow down my steering wheel would vibrate and the steering wheel would pull to the left.very dangerous...my mechanic changed my front discs and my inner radius rod bushes and the problem has gone and never returned.well hope the advise helps cya

      carlosmciver <carlosmciver@...> wrote: HI GUYS, I HAVE TWO PROBLEMS: FIRST, WHEN APPLYING THE BRAKES AT
      SPEEDS OVER 40, IT FEELS LIKE MY FRONT WHEELS ARE GOING TO BREAK OFF,
      IT HAS A SEVERE SIDE TO SIDE SHAKING SO I HAVE TO LET UP AND RE-APPLY
      THE BRAKES. SECOND, WHEN REACHING SPEEDS OVER 55, I GET ALOT OF
      VIBRATION THROUGH THE ENTIRE CAR, ESPECIALLY IN THE STEERING WHEEL.
      IT SEEMS I HAVE TO SPEED UP TO SMOOTH IT OUT. OH I HAVE A 1984 533I