4255Re: shaking steering wheel.

  • John
    Mar 15, 2006
      Hi I found the prime cause for this problem is unbalanced wheels due to
      lost wheel wieghts. Or uneven wear to the tyres.( TRY SWAPPING FRONT TO
      BACK TYRES).
      Next is the steering linkages which range from ball joints /pittman arm
      on the steering box. If thats in order, check the alloy universal joint
      which connects the box to the steering column.Then there is the sliding
      connection next to the pedals, that joint should not be over tight
      (gland nut). thats all I can think of so good luck. regards JOHN.