4267Re: [bmw e28] 8 series

  • Guy DiCesare
    Mar 18, 2006
      Hi everyone. I'm looking at the 8 series cars of the
      90's. Any thoughts on which years/engines are good,
      which had problems? Is this a very bad idea for
      someone who's tired of dumping a grand a month into a
      car year after year? Thanks for your input (you have
      to admit, they're sweet LOOKING cars. Thanks Guy D