4287Re: [bmw e28] 8 series

  • Guy DiCesare
    Mar 27, 2006
      Money pit indeed! I think we should both have our
      heads examined. However, 0nce bitten by the Beemer
      bug, you're often afflicted for life. Let me know if
      you hear anything on the 8 series-I've found one
      review online which talks mostly about the car's
      'outdated body style'. Maybe I'm getting old, but I
      think the style (as well as the bigger engines) are
      what make it a cool looking car. Talk with you
      soon-I'll update if I hear anything more. Guy