4288Re: [bmw e28] 8 series

  • Allan Balagot
    Mar 27, 2006
      i definitely agree with you. the 8 series body has a uniqueness to it that's why I stuck with my 535is. Anyway, i've been checking on ebay for the 8. My cousin bought his m3 1997 on there, but asked the seller to stop the bid and to negotiate a deal. So I'm planning on doing the same. Well see what happens.

      Guy DiCesare <guydicesare2000@...> wrote: Money pit indeed! I think we should both have our
      heads examined. However, 0nce bitten by the Beemer
      bug, you're often afflicted for life. Let me know if
      you hear anything on the 8 series-I've found one
      review online which talks mostly about the car's
      'outdated body style'. Maybe I'm getting old, but I
      think the style (as well as the bigger engines) are
      what make it a cool looking car. Talk with you
      soon-I'll update if I hear anything more. Guy