4291Re: [bmw e28] 8 series

  • Steve Cunningham
    Mar 28, 2006
      Blake,

      Would you mind taking a mild sedative? What's the matter with
      discussing other BMWs here? I frequent this and the MyE28 board and
      rarely comment on this one, but I don't feel that the occasional 8
      series comment needs the invocation of a "take that conversation out of
      here" type warning. I, too, prefer my 535iS, but that does not squelch
      my interest in e24s, e31s, or even some of the newer cars. Of course,
      if this is your board, taking up your bandwidth, then just tell me how
      I can unsubscribe and I'll just mosey on down the road.....

      Steve