4328Need an air bypass valve

  • sunny vadher
    Apr 5, 2006
      Hi all,

      I have an e28 M10 (518i) with hunting problems. The car was so bad it used to cut out as soon as I put my foot on the brake. I have changed the air flow meter and this has improved in a little but now need an air bypass valve / idle control valve. Is there anybody out there that can advise me where I can get one?

      Look forward to receiving some sound advise.

      Sunny