4346fuel pressure regulator

  • humpfnumps
    Apr 18, 2006
      Hi all,
      Just read the thread re: fuel pressure regulator, I am am having some
      irregular idle stuff myself. I call it my "cyclical idle" - seems to
      change idle rpm's in a cycle. looking at the tach, will go up and down
      approx. 100 rpms in about a 2 second interval, (up a couple seconds,
      down a couple seconds, over and over) does it warm, does it cold,
      doesn't matter. I have also noticed it on accleration at times,
      especially going up hill. Think the fuel pressure regulator might be
      the culprit?

      Scott Roberts,
      82 528e, 230K miles