      Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:41:54 +0100 (BST)
      From: deshan waring <fastbmw528@...>
      Subject: sagging rear and tired seats

      I own a 1987 528e and the rear is sagging to the point where I can't carry
      passengers in back seat without scraping speed bumps (or traffic calming
      devices as they're now called here).

      Since these parts need replacement anyway, what better time for
      upgrades!!? I'd like to improve my cornering and reduce body lean. Car seems
      all original I've added a K&N cone filter and upgraded tires to Yokahoma
      H4S's 195/65HR (wow!! what a drastic improvement that was!!)

      Also leather seats now horribly cracked everywhere and drivers seat frame
      is broken to the point where I now am leaning back and over towards
      gearshift (for maximum leverage!!) seats are the electric adjustable sofas
      (they need replacement too).

      Any suggestions will be helpful.