      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
      Of uriel protomartir
      Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 12:37 AM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] Fuel preasure regulator

      Hey Dana thanks a lot. let me check on it now. again thanks for your help

      Uriel

      Agent Midnight <agentmidnight@...> wrote:
      www.theurodepot.com has a new one for $49.99 here is a picture
      http://img.eautopartscatalog.com/live/C300012996BOS.JPG
      (I was not sure if posting pictures directly is permited on the list).

      You can also find a new one at www.bavauto.com for $54.95. The part has been
      revised since it was new and its new number is " 0 280 160 248 " and now
      comes painted shiny black :-)
      Good luck
      -Dana