4358RE: [bmw e28] Fuel preasure regulator

  • Guy DiCesare
    Apr 24, 2006
      ello everyone. I saw a variable pressure regulator
      (about 150 dollars) at bavauto's website. Any thought
      s on whether this is a goopd idea? Also, I had my
      regulator replaced about 6 months ago and it made NO
      difference. Is it likely that I got a bad part? Just
      thinking out loud. Still have a miss and a rough
      idle. Thanks Guy

      http://img.eautopartscatalog.com/live/C300012996BOS.JPG
      > (I was not sure if posting pictures directly is
      > permited on the list).
      >
      > You can also find a new one at www.bavauto.com for
      > $54.95. The part has been
      > revised since it was new and its new number is " 0
      > 280 160 248 " and now
      > comes painted shiny black :-)
      > Good luck
      > -Dana