4359newbie

  • bbjohhny
    Apr 25, 2006
      Hi everyone. Just joined the forum after finally finding an e28 528i
      SE auto off ebay that I felt was good enough to use as an everyday car
      and could be gently modified to be a nice cool retro motor. Had a
      535is about 7 years ago but at the time just couldn't afford to run
      and insure it. Missed it ever since! Now I'm a bit older and hopefully
      wiser...

      Anyway, the reason for this posting is general advice on mods really -
      what works well with performance tuning - talking relatively simple
      mods first like induction kits, exhausts, manifolds, lowering springs,
      that sort of stuff, and who are the best suppliers out there?

      Many thanks in advance for your help guys

      John