4372Re: [bmw e28] Radiator desperately needed!

  • Alan Myler - at home
    Apr 28, 2006
      Exxactly the same thing happened to me last year!

      Try german E-bay (www.ebay.de), you're looking for a "kuhler" (cooler!)
      with an umlaut accent (double dots) on the u.

      I got a new bmw rad' there for 35EUR plus another 22EUR post & packing,
      which
      I thought was pretty reasonable.

      Good luck.

      Alan