4376Re: [bmw e28] PROBLEMS AGAIN . HIGHER OCTANE GAS BAD HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • rabalagot
    Apr 29, 2006
      Okay this didn't work. I was able to sipher all the ultra 93 gas out
      of the car and put in Special 89 Octane. Hoping that it would start
      again but, my luck IT DIDN'T. Can you guys help me out? I have my
      Service Manual book and I'm running out of solutions of what to do.
      At most I would like to do it myself. Could it be possible that the
      fuel pump is broken, because of higher octane? I really don't know.
      Someone please help i'm in dire need to get my car up and running
      again. Week after week I have problems, and the one time I simple gas
      up, becomes another problem. Ugh... HELP!

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Jon" <jmk222@n...> wrote:

      > ultra 93 is premium gas but it shouldn't affect it even if you put
      the cheap stuff in as far as starting goes unless this gas was half
      water or something. some other component probably failed when you
      went to restart the car

      Service.