4419LUGS BOLT TORQUE please read and help, fellow bimmerhead in dire need

  • Brett Peavey
    May 19, 2006
      Now Tires Plus is telling me that the type of rim I
      bought requires a 100lbs torque on the lugs. Not the
      BMW required 75lbs. Do 18" rims require more torque
      on the lug bolts than the stock 14"s? Also, he said
      that the extra 25 lbs is not significant enough to do
      any damage. Is this man lying to me?

      Brett Peavey
      Microwave Component Sources
      Ph. 904.721.3711