4421Re: [bmw e28] LUGS BOLT TORQUE please read and help, fellow bimmerhead in dire need

  • Brett Peavey
    May 19, 2006
      They @ Tires Plus have had my car all day and just
      called me to tell me that i need a hub conversion kit
      because the factory bolts werent long enough. I guess
      it changes me from bolts to lugs? I think they broke
      the rest of my lug bolts and are now making me convert
      over.